Information and admissions requirements for local colleges & universities
- Scholarship & financial aid deadlines may precede application deadlines.
- Certain programs - specifically health programs - often have separate deadlines.
- All applications should be in no later than 3/15 if there is no application deadline.
- Some colleges do not require students to take the SAT or ACT exam. For more information, as well as a list of colleges & universities around the country that forgo the standardized testing requirement, click here
- Colleges and universities are listed in alphabetical order.